General Phone Number: 360-373-5031
Admissions Phone Number: 360-405-4010
Kitsap Mental Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bremerton.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Kitsap Mental Health Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Kitsap Mental Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Kitsap Mental Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Kitsap Mental Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Kitsap Mental Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Kitsap Mental Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Kitsap Mental Health Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Kitsap Mental Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Kitsap Mental Health Services
Kitsap Mental Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services