General Phone Number: 831-455-9965
Admissions Phone Number: 831-455-4770
Kinship Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Salinas.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Kinship Center is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Kinship Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Kinship Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Kinship Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Kinship Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Kinship Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Kinship Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Kinship Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Kinship Center
Kinship Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services