General Phone Number: 800-545-4046
Kinder in the Keys Treatment Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Key Largo.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Kinder in the Keys Treatment Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Kinder in the Keys Treatment Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Kinder in the Keys Treatment Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Kinder in the Keys Treatment Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Kinder in the Keys Treatment Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Kinder in the Keys Treatment Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Kinder in the Keys Treatment Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Kinder in the Keys Treatment Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Kinder in the Keys Treatment Center
Kinder in the Keys Treatment Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services