General Phone Number: 770-437-7200
KidsPeace/Bowdon Campus provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bowdon.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
KidsPeace/Bowdon Campus is run by a private non-profit organization.
KidsPeace/Bowdon Campus provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
KidsPeace/Bowdon Campus provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
KidsPeace/Bowdon Campus utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
KidsPeace/Bowdon Campus utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at KidsPeace/Bowdon Campus and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at KidsPeace/Bowdon Campus.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
KidsPeace/Bowdon Campus offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at KidsPeace/Bowdon Campus
KidsPeace/Bowdon Campus provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services