General Phone Number: 661-868-1842
Kern Linkage/North Chester Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bakersfield.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Kern Linkage/North Chester Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Kern Linkage/North Chester Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Kern Linkage/North Chester Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Kern Linkage/North Chester Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Kern Linkage/North Chester Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Kern Linkage/North Chester Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Kern Linkage/North Chester Center.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Kern Linkage/North Chester Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Kern Linkage/North Chester Center
Kern Linkage/North Chester Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services