General Phone Number: 800-461-8262 x2400
Admissions Phone Number: 302-994-2511
Kent County provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Dover.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Kent County is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Kent County provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Kent County provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Kent County utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Kent County utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Kent County and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Kent County.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Kent County offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Kent County
Kent County provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services