General Phone Number: 907-335-7500 x7566
Admissions Phone Number: 907-335-7500 x3
Kenaitze Indian Tribe provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kenai.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Kenaitze Indian Tribe is run by an Indian Health Service.
Kenaitze Indian Tribe provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Kenaitze Indian Tribe provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Kenaitze Indian Tribe utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Kenaitze Indian Tribe utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Kenaitze Indian Tribe and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Kenaitze Indian Tribe.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Kenaitze Indian Tribe offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Kenaitze Indian Tribe
Kenaitze Indian Tribe provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services