General Phone Number: 816-753-5144
KC CARE Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
KC CARE Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
KC CARE Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
KC CARE Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
KC CARE Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
KC CARE Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at KC CARE Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at KC CARE Health Center.
KC CARE Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at KC CARE Health Center
KC CARE Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services