General Phone Number: 816-753-5144
KC CARE Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
KC CARE Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
KC CARE Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
KC CARE Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
KC CARE Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
KC CARE Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at KC CARE Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at KC CARE Health Center.
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
KC CARE Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at KC CARE Health Center
KC CARE Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services