General Phone Number: 816-753-5144
Kansas City Care Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Kansas City Care Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Kansas City Care Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Kansas City Care Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Kansas City Care Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Kansas City Care Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Kansas City Care Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Kansas City Care Health Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
Kansas City Care Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Kansas City Care Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services