General Phone Number: 916-525-6100
Kaiser South Sacramento provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Kaiser South Sacramento is run by a private for-profit organization.
Kaiser South Sacramento provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Kaiser South Sacramento provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Kaiser South Sacramento utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
Kaiser South Sacramento utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Kaiser South Sacramento and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Kaiser South Sacramento.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
Kaiser South Sacramento offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Kaiser South Sacramento
Kaiser South Sacramento provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Integrated primary care services