General Phone Number: 916-525-6100
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management