General Phone Number: 323-201-4516
Admissions Phone Number: 866-733-5924
JWCH Institute/Wesley Health Ctrs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
JWCH Institute/Wesley Health Ctrs is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
JWCH Institute/Wesley Health Ctrs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
JWCH Institute/Wesley Health Ctrs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
JWCH Institute/Wesley Health Ctrs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
JWCH Institute/Wesley Health Ctrs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at JWCH Institute/Wesley Health Ctrs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at JWCH Institute/Wesley Health Ctrs.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
JWCH Institute/Wesley Health Ctrs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
JWCH Institute/Wesley Health Ctrs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services