General Phone Number: 907-523-6250
Admissions Phone Number: 907-789-4776
Juneau Youth Services Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Juneau.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Juneau Youth Services Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Juneau Youth Services Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Juneau Youth Services Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Juneau Youth Services Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Juneau Youth Services Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Juneau Youth Services Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Juneau Youth Services Inc.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Juneau Youth Services Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Juneau Youth Services Inc
Juneau Youth Services Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services