General Phone Number: 208-888-8886
Journey Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Meridian.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Journey Mental Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Journey Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Journey Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Journey Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Journey Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Journey Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Journey Mental Health.
Journey Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Journey Mental Health
Journey Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services