General Phone Number: 925-674-4200
John Muir Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Concord.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
John Muir Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
John Muir Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
John Muir Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
John Muir Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
John Muir Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at John Muir Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at John Muir Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
John Muir Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at John Muir Behavioral Health
John Muir Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services