General Phone Number: 925-674-4100
Admissions Phone Number: 925-674-4140
John Muir Behavioral Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Concord.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
John Muir Behavioral Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
John Muir Behavioral Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
John Muir Behavioral Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
John Muir Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
John Muir Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at John Muir Behavioral Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at John Muir Behavioral Health Center.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
John Muir Behavioral Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
John Muir Behavioral Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services