General Phone Number: 860-679-6700
Admissions Phone Number: 860-679-6703
John Dempsey Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Farmington.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
John Dempsey Hospital is run by a state government agency.
John Dempsey Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
John Dempsey Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
John Dempsey Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
John Dempsey Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at John Dempsey Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at John Dempsey Hospital.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
John Dempsey Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at John Dempsey Hospital
John Dempsey Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services