General Phone Number: 561-965-7300
Admissions Phone Number: 877-549-9337
JFK Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lake Worth.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
JFK Medical Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
JFK Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
JFK Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
JFK Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
JFK Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at JFK Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at JFK Medical Center.
JFK Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at JFK Medical Center
JFK Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services