General Phone Number: 302-478-9411
Jewish Family Services of Delaware provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Wilmington.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Jewish Family Services of Delaware is run by a private non-profit organization.
Jewish Family Services of Delaware provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Jewish Family Services of Delaware provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Jewish Family Services of Delaware utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Jewish Family Services of Delaware utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Jewish Family Services of Delaware and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Jewish Family Services of Delaware.
Jewish Family Services of Delaware offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Jewish Family Services of Delaware
Jewish Family Services of Delaware provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services