General Phone Number: 303-989-4357
Jefferson Hills provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Denver.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Jefferson Hills is run by a private non-profit organization.
Jefferson Hills provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Jefferson Hills provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Jefferson Hills utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Jefferson Hills utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Jefferson Hills and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Jefferson Hills.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Jefferson Hills offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Jefferson Hills
Jefferson Hills provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Suicide prevention services