General Phone Number: 907-463-6882
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Juneau.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc.
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services