General Phone Number: 907-321-1140
Admissions Phone Number: 907-463-3303
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Juneau.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc
JAMHI Health and Wellness Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services