General Phone Number: 910-673-0833
Jackson Springs Treatment Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in West End.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Jackson Springs Treatment Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Jackson Springs Treatment Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Jackson Springs Treatment Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Jackson Springs Treatment Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Trauma therapy
Jackson Springs Treatment Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Jackson Springs Treatment Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Jackson Springs Treatment Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Jackson Springs Treatment Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Jackson Springs Treatment Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services