General Phone Number: 334-279-7830
Jackson Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Montgomery.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Jackson Hospital is run by a state mental health authority.
Jackson Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Jackson Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Jackson Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Jackson Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Jackson Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Jackson Hospital.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Jackson Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Jackson Hospital
Jackson Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services