General Phone Number: 406-442-7920
Intermountain Community Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Helena.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Intermountain Community Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Intermountain Community Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Intermountain Community Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Intermountain Community Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Intermountain Community Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Intermountain Community Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Intermountain Community Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Intermountain Community Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Intermountain Community Services
Intermountain Community Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services