General Phone Number: 520-383-1791
Admissions Phone Number: 520-407-5290
Intermountain Centers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sells.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Intermountain Centers is run by a private non-profit organization.
Intermountain Centers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Intermountain Centers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Intermountain Centers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Intermountain Centers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Intermountain Centers and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Intermountain Centers.
Intermountain Centers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Intermountain Centers
Intermountain Centers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services