General Phone Number: 520-721-1887
Admissions Phone Number: 520-407-5290
Intermountain Centers for provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tucson.
- Mental Health Treatment
Intermountain Centers for is run by a private non-profit organization.
Intermountain Centers for provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Intermountain Centers for provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Intermountain Centers for utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Intermountain Centers for utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Intermountain Centers for and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Intermountain Centers for.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Intermountain Centers for offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Intermountain Centers for
Intermountain Centers for provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services