General Phone Number: 860-569-5900
InterCommunity Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in East Hartford.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
InterCommunity Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
InterCommunity Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
InterCommunity Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
InterCommunity Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
InterCommunity Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at InterCommunity Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at InterCommunity Healthcare.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
InterCommunity Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at InterCommunity Healthcare
InterCommunity Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services