General Phone Number: 860-569-5900
InterCommunity Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hartford.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
InterCommunity Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
InterCommunity Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
InterCommunity Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
InterCommunity Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
InterCommunity Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at InterCommunity Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at InterCommunity Healthcare.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
InterCommunity Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
InterCommunity Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services