General Phone Number: 305-816-6300
Integrity Behavioral Health LLC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Miami.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Integrity Behavioral Health LLC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Integrity Behavioral Health LLC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Integrity Behavioral Health LLC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Integrity Behavioral Health LLC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Integrity Behavioral Health LLC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Integrity Behavioral Health LLC and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Integrity Behavioral Health LLC.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Integrity Behavioral Health LLC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Integrity Behavioral Health LLC
Integrity Behavioral Health LLC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services