General Phone Number: 415-229-0500
Instituto Familiar De la Raza Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Francisco.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Instituto Familiar De la Raza Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Instituto Familiar De la Raza Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Instituto Familiar De la Raza Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Instituto Familiar De la Raza Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Instituto Familiar De la Raza Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Instituto Familiar De la Raza Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Instituto Familiar De la Raza Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Instituto Familiar De la Raza Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Instituto Familiar De la Raza Inc
Instituto Familiar De la Raza Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation