General Phone Number: 718-583-2508 x2180
Admissions Phone Number: 718-583-2508
Institute Center for Counseling at provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bronx.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Institute Center for Counseling at is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Institute Center for Counseling at provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Institute Center for Counseling at provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Institute Center for Counseling at utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Institute Center for Counseling at utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Institute Center for Counseling at and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Institute Center for Counseling at.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Institute Center for Counseling at offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Institute Center for Counseling at
Institute Center for Counseling at provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services