General Phone Number: 203-785-6862
In Home Treatment Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New Haven.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
In Home Treatment Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
In Home Treatment Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
In Home Treatment Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
In Home Treatment Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
In Home Treatment Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at In Home Treatment Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at In Home Treatment Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
In Home Treatment Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at In Home Treatment Services
In Home Treatment Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation