General Phone Number: 442-265-1694
Admissions Phone Number: 442-265-1525
Imperial County Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in El Centro.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Imperial County Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Imperial County Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Imperial County Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Imperial County Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Imperial County Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Imperial County Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Imperial County Behavioral Health.
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Imperial County Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Imperial County Behavioral Health
Imperial County Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services