General Phone Number: 208-642-6416
IDHW Region 3 provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Payette.
- Mental Health Treatment
IDHW Region 3 is run by a state mental health authority.
IDHW Region 3 provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
IDHW Region 3 provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
IDHW Region 3 utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
IDHW Region 3 utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at IDHW Region 3 and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at IDHW Region 3.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
IDHW Region 3 offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at IDHW Region 3
IDHW Region 3 provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services