General Phone Number: 208-459-0092
IDHW Region 3 provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Caldwell.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
IDHW Region 3 is run by a state mental health authority.
IDHW Region 3 provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
IDHW Region 3 provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
IDHW Region 3 utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
IDHW Region 3 utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at IDHW Region 3 and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at IDHW Region 3.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
IDHW Region 3 offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at IDHW Region 3
IDHW Region 3 provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services