General Phone Number: 208-588-2770
Idaho Psychological Resources provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mackay.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Idaho Psychological Resources is run by a private for-profit organization.
Idaho Psychological Resources provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Idaho Psychological Resources provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Idaho Psychological Resources utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Idaho Psychological Resources utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Idaho Psychological Resources and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Idaho Psychological Resources.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Idaho Psychological Resources offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Idaho Psychological Resources
Idaho Psychological Resources provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services