General Phone Number: 208-454-2144
Idaho Behavioral Health Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Caldwell.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Idaho Behavioral Health Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Idaho Behavioral Health Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Idaho Behavioral Health Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Idaho Behavioral Health Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Idaho Behavioral Health Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Idaho Behavioral Health Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Idaho Behavioral Health Inc.
Idaho Behavioral Health Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Idaho Behavioral Health Inc
Idaho Behavioral Health Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services