General Phone Number: 208-343-2737
Idaho Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Boise.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Idaho Behavioral Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Idaho Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Idaho Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Idaho Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Idaho Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Idaho Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Idaho Behavioral Health.
Idaho Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Idaho Behavioral Health
Idaho Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services