General Phone Number: 707-923-2729
Humboldt County Mental Hlth Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Garberville.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Humboldt County Mental Hlth Servs is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Humboldt County Mental Hlth Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Humboldt County Mental Hlth Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Humboldt County Mental Hlth Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
Humboldt County Mental Hlth Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Humboldt County Mental Hlth Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Humboldt County Mental Hlth Servs.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Humboldt County Mental Hlth Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Humboldt County Mental Hlth Servs
Humboldt County Mental Hlth Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Suicide prevention services