General Phone Number: 208-522-0140
Admissions Phone Number: 208-522-0140 x1202
Human Dynamics and Diagnostics provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Idaho Falls.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Human Dynamics and Diagnostics is run by a private for-profit organization.
Human Dynamics and Diagnostics provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Human Dynamics and Diagnostics provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Human Dynamics and Diagnostics utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Human Dynamics and Diagnostics utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Human Dynamics and Diagnostics and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Human Dynamics and Diagnostics.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Human Dynamics and Diagnostics offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Human Dynamics and Diagnostics
Human Dynamics and Diagnostics provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services