General Phone Number: 218-728-4491
Human Development Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Duluth.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Human Development Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Human Development Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Human Development Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Human Development Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Human Development Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Human Development Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Human Development Center.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Human Development Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Human Development Center
Human Development Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services