General Phone Number: 802-488-6023
Admissions Phone Number: 802-488-6025
Howard Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Burlington.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Howard Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Howard Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Howard Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Howard Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
Howard Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Howard Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Howard Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Howard Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Howard Center
Howard Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Vocational rehabilitation services