General Phone Number: 386-738-9169
House Next Door provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Deland.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
House Next Door is run by a private non-profit organization.
House Next Door provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
House Next Door provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
House Next Door utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
House Next Door utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at House Next Door and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at House Next Door.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
House Next Door offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at House Next Door
House Next Door provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services