General Phone Number: 716-283-2000
Admissions Phone Number: 716-831-1800
Horizon Health Services Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Niagara Falls.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Horizon Health Services Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Horizon Health Services Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Horizon Health Services Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Horizon Health Services Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Horizon Health Services Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Horizon Health Services Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Horizon Health Services Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Horizon Health Services Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Horizon Health Services Inc
Horizon Health Services Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Vocational rehabilitation services