General Phone Number: 520-836-1911
Admissions Phone Number: 520-836-1713
Horizon Health and Wellness provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Casa Grande.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Horizon Health and Wellness is run by a private non-profit organization.
Horizon Health and Wellness provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Horizon Health and Wellness provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Horizon Health and Wellness utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Horizon Health and Wellness utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Horizon Health and Wellness and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Horizon Health and Wellness.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Horizon Health and Wellness offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
Horizon Health and Wellness provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services