General Phone Number: 480-983-0065
Horizon Health and Wellness provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Apache Junction.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Horizon Health and Wellness is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Horizon Health and Wellness provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Horizon Health and Wellness provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Horizon Health and Wellness utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Horizon Health and Wellness utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Horizon Health and Wellness and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Horizon Health and Wellness.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Horizon Health and Wellness offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Horizon Health and Wellness
Horizon Health and Wellness provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services