General Phone Number: 253-565-4484
HopeSparks provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tacoma.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
HopeSparks is run by a private non-profit organization.
HopeSparks provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
HopeSparks provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
HopeSparks utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
HopeSparks utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at HopeSparks and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at HopeSparks.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
HopeSparks offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at HopeSparks
HopeSparks provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services