General Phone Number: 623-848-8863
Hope Community Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Peoria.
- Mental Health Treatment
Hope Community Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hope Community Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hope Community Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Hope Community Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Trauma therapy
Hope Community Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hope Community Services and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hope Community Services.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Hope Community Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hope Community Services
Hope Community Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation